IMPORTANCE OF TRADE MARK REGISTRATION
Intellectual Proprietary privileges in relation to a trade mark may be established through actual use in the marketplace and registration provides for:
- Exclusive Rights – Registered trademarks owners have exclusive right to use their marks in trading. They also have the rights to take legal action for infringement under the Trade Mark Law against others who use their marks without consent. They can either take civil action or lodge complaints to Enforcement Division for appropriate actions under the Trade Description Act 1972.
- Legal Evidence – Registration certificate issued by Registrar Office is a prima facie evidence of trade mark ownership. A certificate of registration serves as an important document to establish the ownership of goods exported to other countries.
Why do we need to register trademark? Trademark related intellectual property rights can be established through practical use in the market. Once you register successfully, trademark becomes your exclusive right.
APPLYING FOR A TRADEMARK?/h2>
Applying for a Trademark? Trademark agents are everywhere, but IP xpert’s trademark agents provide reliable services and consulting, and provide you with more information about trademark events according to the current market trends and conditions.
Definition of Trade Mark
Definition of trade mark refers to any sign that can be represented graphically, which can distinguish the goods or services of one enterprise from those of other enterprises
- Why do we need to register a trademark?
- APPLYING FOR A TRADEMARK?
- Apply for a trademark?
- Definition of Trade Mark
- The definition of trademark refers to any sign that can be represented graphically and that can distinguish the products or services of one company from those of other companies.
We also provide more services: