DEFINITION OF INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
An industrial design means features of shape, configuration, pattern or ornament applied to an article by any industrial process which in the finished article appeal to the eye and are judged by the eyes.
Things like your company’s brand name, logo, and URL are examples of intellectual assets, also known as intangible assets.
Revival of industrial design registration
The registered design has the expertise to manufacture, import, sell or sell any article applying the design
Definition of industrial design
Industrial design refers to the shape, configuration, pattern or decorative features of articles processed through any industrial process
- Intellectual Asset
- Your company’s brand name, logo, and URL are examples of intellectual assets, also known as intangible assets.
- Revival of industrial design registration
- Any object using the registered design can be manufactured, imported, sold, or sold.
- Definition of industrial design
- The shape, configuration, pattern, or aesthetic characteristics of items manufactured by any industrial process are referred to as industrial design.
We also provide more services: