Whoever use any copyrighted works without consent or authorization from the author, copyright owner and performer, it may constitute an infringement under Copyright Act 1987. Amongst the act of infringement includes:
- reproduces in any material form, performs, shows or plays or distributes to the public,
- imports any article into Malaysia for the purpose of trade or financial gains;
- makes for sale or rent any infringing copy;
- sells, rent or by way of trade, exposes or offers for sale or rent any infringing copy;
- distributes infringing copies;
- possesses, otherwise than for his private and domestic use, any infringing copy;
- exhibits in public any infringing copy by way of trade;
- makes or has in his possession any contrivance used or intended to be used for the purpose of making infringing copies.
Copyright is a legal term used to describe the rights of creators to their literary and artistic works
APPLYING VOLUNTARY FILING FOR A COPYRIGHT?
You can voluntarily file your copyright claim. The IP Xpert team brings a wealth of copyright experience and provides competitive and affordable services and advice.
DEFINITION OF COPYRIGHT
What is copyright? The definition of copyright is the exclusive right to control creative works created by authors, copyright holders and performers within a specified period of time.
- Copyright is a legal word that refers to a creator’s rights to his or her literary or artistic works.
- APPLYING VOLUNTARY FILING FOR A COPYRIGHT?
- Do you choose voluntary registration to obtain a copyright?
- DEFINITION OF COPYRIGHT
- The definition of copyright is the exclusive right to control the creative works of authors, copyright holders, and performers.
We also provide more services: